WIG CARE 101
Lace frontal wigs are very high maintenance and require regular touch-ups for the
best result and durability. Closures are however more ideal for everyday use, and
with good care can last years.
Applying a Frontal Wig (Adhesive)
- Brush all strands of hair away from your face and forehead area.
- Clean the area the glue will be applied to (with wipes or rubbing alcohol)
- Clip the frontal back about an inch away from your hairline
- Apply your desired adhesive (Got2be/Lace Glue/Tape)
- place the lace on the area with adhesive and use a tail comb to press the lace into the adhesive
- style your baby hairs as desired and then apply a scarf to lay your frontal.
- Place wig on
- Style as desired
- De-Tangle before you wash using a wide-tooth comb.
- Hold your wig with one hand and dampen with lukewarm water.
- Apply a generous amount of shampoo and repeat twice.
- After shampooing your wig, apply a generous amount of conditioner.
- Rinse the conditioner out, towel dry, then leave to air dry or blow-dry.
Cleaning excess adhesive from your lace
- Apply shampoo onto a toothbrush, damped and use to scrub lace in a circular motion, then rinse off.
- See Information Above
- Heat protecting spray
- Gel (Eco styler)
- Got2be gel/freeze spray (Glued wigs)