We do update this policy from time to time so please do review this policy regularly.
Semone Lennon Hair are committed to preserving the privacy of our visitors. Any information provided will be regulated in accordance with the Data Protection Act 1998.
We will not disclose any personal information to any party without consent and will only use your information for the purpose of transaction made through our website and fraud prevention.
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data:
- Information about the use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and resources that you access. Such information include traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information when you communicate with us by any means
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on your hard drive. Such information will identify you personally; it is statistical data which does not identify any personal details whatsoever.
We use the information we collect from you to provide our services to you. In addition to this we may use the information for more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that request from us relating to our products are services.
- To provide information to you relating to other products that may be of interest to you. Such additional information will only be provide where you have consented to receive such information.
- To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
- In the event that we sell any or all of our business to the buyer.
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.